Reusable Medical Instrument Titanium Ligating Clips Applier for Open Style
PRODUCT APPLICATION Name: China endoscopic titanium ligating clip applier open suegery Titanium Ligating Clips AppliersSend your inquiry
|Transport Package||Carton Box|
|Specification||S, M, ML, L|
Name: China endoscopic titanium ligating clip applier open suegery
Titanium Ligating Clips Appliers are reusable surgical instruments. They are available as LIGA LOK and TIGA LOK 2 styles, for each style they are available as open, endoscopic, two-part detachable endoscopic and three-part detachable endoscopic 4 versions.Each size of a clip needs to be applied with corresponding and compatible clip applier.
|Specifications for LIGA-LOK Open Appliers|
Qingdao DMD Medical Technology is a medical device manufacturer which produces high value medical consumables belongs to MuYe Group. We are committed to R&D, production and sales of surgical medical devices. We have experi- enced research team.On the basis of familiarity with existing technology,actively innovating and con-stantly seeking technological breakthroughs .Introduce foreign advanced technology and develop high level products.By introducing foreign advanced technology and developing high-level products, we have won many national patents and high-tech enterprises titles.
Under the premise of ensuring the quality, we can meet all the individual requirements and production standards of our customers.We have standard factory buildings and complete supporting facilities.The company has 10000 class clean workshop and is designed and built according to GMP standard,there are injection molding workshop, water treatment room,machining workshop, sterilization workshop.We have the international advanced level of injection molding machine, CNC lathe, biochemical incubator, gas chromatograph and other equipment and instruments. DMD will make full use of the existing product advantages, quality advantages, combined with excellent technical strength, innovation as the basis for development,
casting industry brand.It has become a first-class medical device enterprise integrating R&D, production and sales. DMD escorts everyone's health!
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are experienced manufacture with more than 400 employees.
Q: Is OEM/ODM acceptable?
A : Yes.
Q: Do you have certificates?
Yes,we have CE/ISO/FSC/CFDA.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 15-30 days, but still depends on quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer 2 carteridge sample for free charge but you have to pay the cost of
Q: What are your company normal payment Terms?
A: T/T in advance.(Or 30% T/T prepaid before producing, the other 70% T/T prepaid